Monday, July 9, 2012

MYC! Movie Contest WINNERS!

Remember the Movie Contest that some of you joined?

The contest where you were asked to tell us one interesting fact about any of the four movies: The Hunger Games, Prometheus, Piranha 3DD and What to Expect when Expecting.

Guess what?

We have selected 4 Lucky WINNERS!
(All the answers were so awesome, we had a really hard time picking them!)




A BIG Congratulations to these prize winners!!! 

1st Prize Winner : KLCK 
- The Hunger Games

2nd Prize Winner: Alvin Anderson 
- Prometheus

3rd Prize Winner: Yan Yan 
- What to Expect when You are Expecting

4th Prize Winner : Karen90 
- Piranha 3DD

All four of you are walking away with limited edition movie merchandises!

Do remember to check your emails for the prize redemption details!


Last but not least, MYC! would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has participated in this contest!

Stay tune for more upcoming contests!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't receive any email yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Apologies for the slight delay, we will be sending the email out soon! Thanks for your patience & Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this contests opens to public? I mean if not college student, can I participate and will I win a prize ?
    i been participating in the past sooooooooooooooo many issues but never win at all, so i suspect is only restricted to college student, Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question here, what can I do if i missed the email and just get to know that I'm one of the winner of MYC! Movie Contest WINNERS! , can i still collect the prize? Sorry because my that hotmail email can't be use anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my another email, sorry for the trouble :/
    wongmeiyen306@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete