Did you know that...
1) The world’s largest Christmas present was the Statue of Liberty. The French gave it to the US in 1886. It is 46.5 meters high and weights 225 tons!
2) It can take up to 15 years to grow an average-sized tree of 6-7 feet or as little as 4 years, but the average growing time is 7!
3) 1 in 10 – The number of the presents received that will be broken by the New Year
4) 7 in 10 – The number of dogs that get Christmas gifts from their owners
5) 25 – The percentage time spent in queues when Christmas shopping
6) 5340 – Average number of times Visa Cards are used every minute during Christmas time
7) Approximate amount generated by photographs with Santa in shopping malls in the USA in dollars: $2,255,750,000
8) Percentage of Americans who finish off their Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve: 20%
9) How many Barbie dolls are sold every minute around the world? 180 dolls
10) How much trash is generated annually from the gift wrap and shopping bags: 4,000,000 Tons
Have a jolly Christmas, everyone! :)