Thursday, July 14, 2011

Abbreviations?

So this is the Facebook and twitter era..

Recently I asked someone what is their favorite book and the answer he/she gave me was : 

"FACEBOOK" that is my favorite book.

And I was like " LOL" and "ROTFLMAO"

Ever since the existence of Facebook, Twitter and SMS, we've created a lot and I mean a lot of new acronyms and abbreviations. Such as LOL..BRB..and I guess you are one of those Facebook addicts and you understand what those acronym means. 

So here I've compiled some of the best acronyms around the internet and sms world. Enjoy =D

LOL
Laugh out loud: something you or someone else said that you find funny

BB
Bye bye or baby. Used to end a conversation or sweet call someone.

ROFLMAO
Rolling on floor laughing my arse off; Used when you found something really funny.

FTW
 F*** the world. Used to express your anger and dissatisfaction. Scolding the world F*** !!!!

FML
F*** my life. Used to express anger discontentment in life. 

KTHXBAI
K Thanks, Bye . Used to express understanding and to end conversation.

OMG/OMFG
Oh my god/goodness or Oh my F***ing god/goodness

WTF
(I don't to explain this) =D its the most famous acronym.

GG
Good game or Game Gone. Used when playing games and indicating the end of a game

IMY/ ILY / XOXO/ <3 ....
Expression of loves. I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU, KISSES and LOVE..if you can't see or can't seem to understand why its that way..I cant help you cause I have difficulties understanding them as well. LOL

Alright that should explain some of the simple abbreviations and also some acronyms that we'll find in the net these days.

EYD !!! = ENJOY YOUR DAY ( this acronym does not exist ) 

Take care. HFN !!! ( HAVE FUN NOW) ...LoL =.=






No comments:

Post a Comment