Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bountiful Ribs Sensation

Have you ever walked by one of those Ribs Restaurants and just stop dead in your tracks? No? Well I sure did. I stopped right there in the middle of Pavilion KL, like a fat hobbit seeing “the ring” - when I saw the picture of the bountiful plate of ribs in front of Tony Roma’s Restaurant.

So, in I went with my dear friend to try this ever so famous plate of Roma Racks.
As we waited for our main course, we ordered an appetizer, the Onion Loaf to get us in the mood of eating. Although, honestly, the anticipation for the ribs really did not require much mood-setting. Nevertheless, the Onion Loaf was amazingly delicious and addictive.


The ambiance of the restaurant was cosy and pretty easy-going which was a great way to spend dinner time with family and friends.

At last, the moment arrived, and by that, I meant, the ribs arrived! Urmmmmm, with the good range of sauce selection - Yummy!


No words can really describe the sensation one gets upon tasting the juicy, tender and tasteful set of ribs filling up your mouth. All I can say is, I will definitely go back for more.

In terms of pricing, I’d say that it is within the mid-to-high range. Wouldn’t recommend eating the ribs weekly if you know what I mean. I suppose, a good plan is to perhaps go as a family this upcoming holiday season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment