Monday, November 22, 2010

The Return of Comebacks...Part One

Ever felt like you're in a feisty mood and you just need to come up with an awesome come back for someone else's insult (the traditional "Roll Your Eyes" and the sarcastic "haha you're so funny" is screaming uncool!)? Here are some ideas for your reading pleasure without bringing on the Yo Mama jokes...


"Is that your natural face or did your neck throw up on you?"
- for those who insulted the way you look-


"If brains were taxes, you'd be getting a huge rebate"
- for those who condescendingly implied you are dumb-


"Do you still love nature despite what it's done to you?"
- for those who told you you can't change the way you look-


"If I could rearrange the alphabets, I'd put "F" and "U" together"
- for those who gave you corny pick-up lines like "If I could rearrange the alphabets, I'd put "U" and "I" together"-


"Your kind of face is the kind I used to pay money to watch"
- for those who called you a freakshow-


"There there, it's ok. It's people like you that makes us appreciate beauty like me even more"
- for those who makes you feel like crap-


...and now, for the Le Grande Finale,


*credit to explosm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment