Monday, August 8, 2011

Childhood superhero

This will be a childish post about my childhood superheroes.


I know most of us have memories of Batman or Superman or whatever man..

When I was young, my superhero is  Ultraman, Kamen Riders and Super Sentai's !! Yes Yes its the Japanese superheroes that had my attention.

We all change but heroes will remain as heroes. 

With the advancement of technology, all my superheroes has changed. 

What is Ultraman? They are superheroes from another planet that posses a human to protect earth from falling to the hands of Aliens and monster. 

Here is the evolution of the first Ultraman to the current Ultraman. 

First gen Ultraman
Ultraman Zero

My next superhero is Kamen Riders. I would understand if a girl does not know what Kamen Rider is, but if a guy does not know what Kamen Rider is..sigh you don't have a childhood. (my mere opinion)

Kamen Riders are modified humans that were chosen to protect earth. They posses the power to transform or better known as HENSHIN into a godly like character to protect earth. 

This is the my favorite Kamen Rider and a comparison with the latest Kamen Rider.
Kamen Rider Black RX ( ahhh memories) Below is Kamen Rider Fourze. Latest Kamen Rider
Finally, it would be the super sentai's. Well in USA, the Super Sentai's are known as Power Rangers. 

I prefer the Japanese version because it is more original and more fun to watch. 

Super Sentai's are superheroes that consist of 6 or 7 members and they all fight against the invasion of aliens.

They have a super big robot that will help them fight against giant aliens.

So this is the latest super sentai and the first super sentai.
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Goranger (first ever sentai)
So these are my favorite superheroes? Do you have any superheroes that you fondly remember of?

And yes I know this is childish but it is still something worth remembering. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a 20 year old college student and I still watch these shows. Ultraman...movies only (like really good ones) but not the series.

    Now, I came across Sentai when its US counterpart, Power Rangers fell into pieces when Disney took over, realize how great Sentai is. By the way, do watch the current season Gokaiger, you WON'T regret it. Recommended series: Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger

    As for Kamen Rider, I would say it is a more serious superhero series, comparing Sentai to KR, KR feels more..matured-ish though the occasional humor in it, then again, whats life without humor eh?

    Recommended season: Pretty much every season, minus Hibiki, and watch the current season as well, OOO. It is good!

    ReplyDelete