Monday, August 1, 2011

Style Pile

I was looking through iVillage.com last week and came across an interesting article called Style Pile: The Essential Items That Define Your Look.

So, here am I, sitting at my desk on a Monday morning staring blankly at the myc! blog, cracking my head over what should be my first entry of the month. And so, thinking about the iVillage article, I thought to myself: "why the he** nottt!"


My style: Elegant but comfortable, my style is pretty much random. I can look preppy/smart one moment and rocker chick the next. I love vintage pieces (note the bronze leave bracelet near the bottom of the shoes and the carved silver bracelet near the top, both of them purchased at Portobello Market in London). I'm partial to anything colourful and glittery, edgy but yet girly (note the butterfly ring next to the turquoise bracelet). I wear a lot of black, so I love mixing and matching to come up with a look that's classically chic.



My inspiration: I'm inspired by strong, confident women who could inject their own identity/personality into what they wear and look effortless at the same time.

Now it's time for you to show us your Style Pile. Get creative and upload your photos!  

No comments:

Post a Comment