Thursday, August 25, 2011

If 'Love Story' Was a Horror Movie

If Taylor Swift's song Love Story was something out of a bad B-grade horror movie, the lyrics would probably be something like this:

                                                   Video taken from here

I was so freaked out, when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the nightmare starts
I'm standing there alone in the crowd, you were everywhere
See the lights, see the party, the ballgowns
I see you make your way through the crowd coming towards me
Little did I know
That you were watching me, trying to get close
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase begging you "please just go!" and I said

* "Stalker freak just go, and please leave me the hell alone
   I have no choice, all there's left to do is run
   You're not a prince and I'm not a princess
   You're just confused, crazy and obsessed."

So I sneaked out of the room to avoid you, I kept quiet 'cause I'd be dead if you knew
I close my eyes to escape this nightmare for a little while.
'Cause you're a stalker freak, i was your latest victim
My daddy said to "stay away from Juliet"
But I was everything to you 'though i was begging you to leave me alone and I said

(Repeat *)

Someone please save me and try to get me outta here
This part is difficult but he's coming for the kill
I'm so afraid I won't make it out of this mess, he is so confused, thinks I'm his princess.
I got tired of waiting, wondering if help is ever coming around
I feel like surrendering, when i met you on the outskirts of town and I said

"Oh please just spare me I'm not running anymore
I keep running but you're always right behind, is this in my head? I don't know what to think."
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a gun
And said "marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I've kidnapped your dad, go pick out a white dress - It's our love story baby just say yes."

P/S: I emphasise once more the words bad B-grade horror movie. But I kinda fail as a songwriter  *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment